Monday, August 31, 2009

Interview

So today was my interview at David's Bridal. I feel really good about it. They said they would let me know at the end of the week. I am very at peace about it and know God is in control. However, all prayers are appreciated. I would really like this job but we will see what happens. My family (all except Jake) stopped by on their way home from camping to see me. It was a very good visit but not long enough. It's amazing how much more your family means to you when you don't see them as much and know it will be a long time until you see them again. Thank you for all your love and prayers! You have no idea how much it means to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweet Missy,
    I pray you land this job. A bridal shop, sounds fun!!Have a blessed first day of school.
    Love ya,
    M Julie

    ReplyDelete