Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow... where do I start? I feel like God is accelerating my learning abilities this year! This last month we studied prophecy. I feel like I have a really good foundation with that area now. I just love all the foundational stuff I've been learning. It's been really awesome. I've really enjoyed working with the counseling people. It's amazing to see how much people are transformed just going through a prayer session and just realizing that God loves them no matter what they've done or gone through. It's so rewarding when I see them walking around free because they've experience the Father's love. Even the training I'm receiving from being under this group has been amazing! I know God is giving me a huge dose of what I'm going to need in the future... although what that is I still don't know. I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to go to Thailand in March to work with the prostitutes and sex slavery. The thought of coming up with that money when I'm barely making ends meet is challenging; yet God is my provider and if its suppose to happen it will. This past couple months have been hard yet good. God has been doing alot of refining. This week's theme has been doing inner healing for all of us students. Although it hasn't been very fun; it's been amazing all that I and my fellow students have been freed of. Next week we're going to Bill Johnson and Randy Clark's healing school in Abilene. I'm really excited. Work has been really good. I love my job! My manager has been amazing as far as working with my school schedule. I am walking in His favor and learning to live out of the Kingdom realm!
More to come,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment