Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm really behind on blogging...

Hey guys,
Man, God has been doing so much in my life lately. Each of the students were given a free "exchange" session. I really didn't think I had much to deal with. Was I wrong! We dealt with some things that went back to mindsets and stuff that had been set when I was in my mom's womb.
Then Patricia King came. At first I was a little bummed. Because she was focusing on "dreaming big" after you turned 40. But the more I listened the more I realized it applied to me. Just to not give up on dreams, and really stay after dreams I have started and finish them.
God has also been working on me with the "money" issue. I love my job, however, they are only giving me about 15 hours a week. To pay off all my bills, I need about 20 a week. I truly believe He is keeping me at this place so I will have to depend on him. He is faithful and I have had more than enough. Although, sometimes I don't receive it until last minute. However, my God is faithful.
We've been studying prophecy. So yesterday, they picked five people to prophecy over three people who had been picked from the crowd. However, they weren't allowed to see who it was until afterwards. I was one of the three prophecied. It was really awesome. They were right on! God spoke to me through what they were saying.
Please continue to lift me up as I've been going through the refiners fire. It's been really good, but that is an area ya'll can pray for. Love ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I definitely know the feeling that God is stretching you!

    Where is it that you work? One thing I discovered is that you get a HUGE edge when it comes to getting hours if you're willing to do the job NO ONE wants to do...essentially, you get job security because no one wants to do your job ;) Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... yea. I work at David's Bridal and love it! I usually am at the top of the list for extra hours cause I always make time to come in. God has also given me alot of favor. Please pray tomorrow I'm gonna go look for a weekend job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see your post Missy. I love hearing how things are going. And, I know our Mighty God is more than able to supply all your needs according to his riches and glory.
    Blessigns,
    M Julie

    ReplyDelete