Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello,
So this last week has been crazy busy cause I worked 25 hours at David's Bridal which is awesome! It won't continue to be that busy until Jan. during our busy season, but it was great while it lasted. Not a whole lot new. This weekend has been pretty low key which I needed. Sebastian came to visit and we had a wonderful time hanging out. That time is precious when we only get to see each other every two weeks! School is staying busy. Patricia King is coming to town next weekend. I'm really looking forward to her conference. My mom is coming too, so I'll get to hang out with her for a little bit. This month we're studying prophecy. I'm really excited about all we'll be doing! This last Thursday and Friday we had Becky Castle come and do "The Exchange" which is where you learn to have an intimate conversation with God and exchange your junk for his truth. The actual program was really good, however, she wasn't a very good speaker so the actual conference was quite boring. I go on Thursday to have my personal "exchange" which I'm very excited about. I begin working with the transformation team on Tuesday. I've been doing some homework but I actually start working with them tomorrow. So that's it for now! I hope everyone is doing well! I miss y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like school and life are going very good. Have a great day!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete