Sunday, October 11, 2009

So this last week has been busy... like normal. Last weekend we had Becky Castle do the "exchange" conference. On Thursday I did my actual session. It was really awesome! It brought up things I didn't even know about like judgments and unforgiveness that was holding me back from moving on. I think it will really help me in the future.
Patricia King came to our church this weekend. Mom and Lane came to visit me and attend the conference. She was very awesome! She was an amazing speaker and really challenged me to live in the "kingdom" mindset. It was really good to just have some hang time with mom and Lane. We had a lot of fun running around Ft. Worth :)
God is continually teaching me that He is my provider... and to continually thank God for the miracle He is going to provide because He has promised that I will always have enough when things don't always look like there will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment