Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life...

Hello,
So life has been crazy hectic lately. I started work at David's Bridal, Tuesday morning. I really enjoy the work, it's alot of fun. I'm the customer's service representative. Although I'm still being trained, I pretty much will learn to do everything. Mainly greeting customers, answering phones, finding out details so I can register them, showing them around, making appointments, etc. At first I was a little bummed I didn't actually work with the dresses, it was short lived when I found out that they get payed by their sales not by hour. There is alot of drama among the staff, but overall I really everyone I've met.
I went home this weekend, it was so good to come visit. I saw alot of friends! It was fun!!! We also celebrated Jake's 18th birthday before I left.
School has been good. Their has been more homework, although not that much it is very time consuming. We started outreach Wednesday. It was really awesome! I'm working with the 3rd and 4th grade kids! They were so sweet! (If I didn't post it earlier, it's basically a backyard Bible club.) It was really awesome to work among kids again.
I've been a bit overwhelmed this week. I love everything I'm doing it just all started in one week with deadlines!!! However, I get to sleep in tomorrow for the first time in a while and am very excited!
I was talking to God during worship and just asking Him to show me how much He loved me today in a special way. I had felt some condemnation and knew it was from the devil but I just wanted to hear from God and feel His loving presence. Anyways, during break someone just came up and handed me $50 and told me that God had told them to just bless me with it! At first I was like "cool, someone just gave me money." But then I realized, that was God just surprising me with His love and "special" gift! I was so blessed!!!!
Today at class we had a really exciting time! God was really showed up among us. Alot of people were getting drunk in the spirit, laughter was among many of us. When the teaching time ended, so many people couldn't even walk because the presence of God was so heavy upon us. It ended up that I had gold dust covering my face and hands, the more I touched people it spread to them and multiplied every time they went and touched someone. It was so cool! I made a comment of how "I had never been drunk in the Spirit before." Someone had me lean my head back and open my mouth. Before I knew it I was laughing hysterically and couldn't stop! It was really fun! I experienced God in a new way.
So that's it for now... TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment